Elevate your home's style and functionality with our expert solutions.
Top-of-the-Line Home Additions in Ramona
Our room additions make your vision come true
As the leader among remodeling companies , Lars Architecture is uniquely equipped to supply you with a full range of home additions in Ramona. Whether you’re looking to expand your kitchen or master bedroom, add a second floor to your house, or even construct an ADU on your property, you can count on our team of specialists to deliver the results you want. Book your on-site consultation today and take full advantage of our highly trained experts and 30 years of industry experience.
Refresh your home with a new room addition
A good home addition significantly boosts your property value
Having your house in Ramona expanded by a reputable remodeling company like Lars Architecture is one of the best investments you can make. On top of improving the functionality and resale value of your property, home additions also provide the following benefits:
- More spacious home
- Improved curb appeal
- Top-of-the-line appliances
- Increased comfort
Frequently Asked Questions
How to expand your house?
How you should go about expanding your place in Ramona depends entirely on the specific needs of your household. For instance, maybe your current kitchen has a dated design that makes it feel cramped and inefficient, and a room addition could bring it more in line with what you want.
Or maybe you’re looking to construct an ADU or convert a guest room into a master bedroom so that your relatives would have somewhere to stay when they visit. Here at Lars Architecture, we can provide Ramona homeowners with all that and more. Our room addition services include:
- Customized room addition projects in San Diego & across the area,
- Professional-grade kitchen expansions in the region,
- Stylish bathroom design and expansion across the County
- Extensive suite additions in San Diego & surrounding neighborhoods
- Highly dependable second story additions across San Diego,
- Fine-tuned accessory dwellings in the region
How do I prepare my house for an addition?
This depends on how large your home in Ramona is and how extensive your room additions are going to be. Unless you’re able to completely cordon off the construction area, you should consider relocating your loved ones to a hotel or someone else’s home until the construction is done.
Other things you should do include:
- If you’re staying at your home while the work takes place, make sure to limit your children and/or pets to a separate area so that they can’t get injured or interfere with the workers
- Construction sites are often noisy, so remember to let your neighbors know in advance
- Ensure your addition is fully compliant with the local building codes
Proper preparation can be complicated, especially if this is your first major home improvement project. If you’re unsure of how to prepare for it, feel free to give Lars Architecture a call and get advice directly from the experts.
Are ADUs a good investment?
Very much so. Expanding your Ramona property with an ADU is an excellent way to get extra space, create a separate living area for your kids, in-laws, or elderly family members. What’s more, an accessory dwelling unit can make you money by serving as a rental unit.
How long does it take to build a second floor addition?
As with any construction project, how long your second floor addition takes will depend on numerous factors, including the complexity and scope of work, which materials are used, whether labor is readily available, how the work is organized, and more. The work on your second-story and room additions in Ramona can be further postponed due to unexpected weather conditions, scheduling problems, on-site injuries, and more.
The good news is, the Lars Architecture expert who gives you your initial in-home consultation will also provide you with an estimated timeframe. All you have to do is reach out to us and schedule your consultation, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Do bathroom additions add value to a house?
And how! Spacious bathrooms equipped with modern features such as floor heating, spa bathtubs, state-of-the-art lighting, and so on are all the rage right now. On the other hand, dated bathrooms that have limited space tend to be considered unattractive and impractical by today’s renters and buyers.
Here are a few highly sought-after bathroom updates:
- Replace old tiles with modern alternatives and add floor heating
- Upgrade your the whole vanity area
- Replace old cabinetry with modern, clean designs
- Replace an old bathtub with a large walk-in shower
- Replace an old shower head with a high-end rainfall shower head
- Invest in low-flow toilets and shower heads
- Update an old bathtub by re-glazing it
If you’re unsure what the optimal way to upgrade your bathroom is, it’s always a good idea to consult with the pros who work at Lars Architecture. One of our design experts will take a look at your bathroom and give you recommendations on how to update it. Of course, we’re here for any other types of home additions in Ramona, including kitchens, sunrooms, master suits, ADUs, and more.
Where can I find a trusted room addition contractor in Ramona, CA?
Are you looking to increase the size and value of your property with a professionally designed and constructed room expansion or second floor addition? Whatever your home renovation needs may be, you can’t go wrong by giving Lars Architecture a call.
As one of the first San Diego remodeling companies to receive a NARI (National Association of the Remodeling Industry) certification, we’re the go-to provider of home addition services in Ramona, 92065. Contact us if you need:
- Tried-and-true home addition services in Escondido,
- Modern room design and extension in Rancho Bernardo,
- Seasoned room addition contractors in Poway,
- Top-quality home extension in Carmel Mountain Ranch,
- Highly experienced home addition contractors in 4S Ranch, and more.
Reach out to us and schedule your in-home consultation today. Our remodeling experts will happily provide you with the room additions you’ve always wanted while you take a pleasant stroll by the Ramona High School or enjoy some of the fine offerings from the Ramona Valley AVA with your friends and family.
Explore our design center and showroom
Stunning bathroom & kitchen showroom in San Diego.
Take your pick among timeless and modern design-build ideas.