Reimagine your living space with the help of our specialists.
Stylish & Modern Home & Room Additions in Hillcrest
Enhance your home’s functionality with a room addition
Lars Architecture is one of the leading room and home addition companies in Hillcrest and the rest of San Diego County, specializing in providing local residents with new and improved homes. Our services are tailored to match your preferences in terms of design, style, and needs. We are a devoted team of detail-oriented designers, diligent project managers, and highly skilled craftsmen ready to deliver you a room addition you’ve always dreamed of. We handle an array of home and room additions, including kitchen addition, bathroom expansion, second-story or ADU construction, and master suite extensions.
We’re at the forefront of industry innovation
Our room additions have numerous perks
If you decide to partner up with our company, you’re guaranteed a streamlined and stress-free experience. Your home in Hillcrest will now be seen in its full glory, thanks to the results of our work. Here’s what you can expect:
- Additional space tailored to your specifications
- Boost of your home’s curb appeal
- Enhanced comfort and overall homelife
- Upgraded room with contemporary features
Frequently Asked Questions
What is considered the best home addition?
There are many factors to consider when choosing a room addition for your home. What works for your space may not work for another. From the materials you use, construction costs, to return of investment (ROI) and ultimately your preferences, the best project is the one that best suits your specific situation.
Here at our company, we provide residents with tailor-made home additions in Hillcrest and across the San Diego region, including:
What are the steps to planning a master suite addition?
Master suites are one of the most popular and sought-after room additions in Hillcrest. Homeowners see a considerable return on investment, as well as an increase in the home’s comfort and enjoyment. According to various statistics, a master suite addition can recoup up to 60% of its overall costs when the property goes for sale.
When you opt for this type of addition, you need to organize and plan your project. These are things to consider:
- Location: Think about whether you want your addition on the first or second floor of your house.
- Expert opinion: Reach out to your local remodeling contractors to get professional assistance.
- Priorities: Consider the essentials that you need in your master suite (closets, cabinetry, flooring).
- Design: Choose the style of your new space carefully and make sure it compliments the flow of the home.
What is the most expensive room addition?
Typically, the most costly room additions are the kitchen expansions. Besides being one of the most common and popular home improvement projects, there are three factors that make them the most expensive:
- Plumbing and electrical work calls for extensive reconstruction.
- Building custom cabinetry.
- Installing new and state-of-the-art kitchen appliances.
Of course, this highly depends on the scope of your project, your specific needs, and many other relevant factors, so feel free to contact us so we can discuss your project in more detail.
Where can I find a reputable contractor for home & room additions in Hillcrest & the vicinity?
Lars Architecture is an award-winning company with a 30-year history of successful projects across San Diego and the region. If you are looking for first-class home additions in San Diego, our specialists will go the extra mile to make your dream home come to life.
Apart from conducting services in Hillcrest, 92103, you can book our experts in other nearby communities. We’ve got you covered for:
- One-of-a-kind room additions in Imperial Beach
- Comprehensive home extensions in Cardiff
- Extensive home addition services in Kensington
- Durable construction and versatile design in Bonita
- Timeless home improvement projects in Coronado
Explore our design center and showroom
Stunning bathroom & kitchen showroom in San Diego.
Take your pick among timeless and modern design-build ideas.